This winter we will still definitely be operating with Covid 19 around so we want to reassure our customers that not only is booking with us 100% refundable in the event of a Covid related cancellation, but we are also Covid compliant and safe.
Therefore we have adapted our terms and conditions to allow for last minute disruption due to Covid 19.
We would advise you to book PRIVATE transfers for you and your family’s safety and peace of mind if you are unhappy to travel with other people. We offer both Private and shared transfers though.
OUR COVID BOOKING PROTECTION will give you a ‘peace of mind’ reassurance when booking with us in case any of the following should occur:
- If your government introduces or sustains the ‘quarantine on return’ rule for the region of Rhône-Alpes, France, or introduces a travel ban covering the Rhône-Alpes, we will provide you with the option to move your trip to a later date up to 18 months, or cancel and receive a 100% refund.
- Should the French national or local, Rhône-Alpes authorities introduce a ‘quarantine on arrival’ rule from your country or inbound travel ban for Covid-19 reasons we will provide you with the option to move your trip to a later date up to 18 months, or cancel and receive a 100% refund.
- If either the Swiss government or your home government introduce quarantine measures that apply to 'transiting' through Geneva airport to or from France, then we will provide the option to move your trip to a later date, up to 18 months, or receive a 100% refund.
- If you or any of your party is diagnosed with COVID-19, or required to self isolate within 14 days of your travel date, we will provide you with the option to amend your booking to a later date up to 18 months.
OUR COVID COMPLIANT TRANSFER RULES INCLUDE:
- No passengers are allowed to sit next to the the driver.
- All passengers over 11 years MUST wear masks at all times so please make sure you bring one with you.
- All passengers will load their own luggage into the vehicles under guidance from our driver unless assistance is required for reduced mobility.
- All passengers must clean their hands with alcohol gel (provided by us) on entry to the vehicle.
- It is understood that by entering one of our vehicles, passengers are confirming that they do not have symptoms of Covid-19.
Enhanced vehicle cleaning
We will continue with our full daily virucidal vehicle cleans as normal. In addition there will be extra actions taken in between transfers. Including electrostatic spraying daily of the interior of the vans.
- Extra cleaning of handles used for entering the vehicle all will be wiped after each transfer.
- Airing of vehicles
- Full cleaning of the passenger compartment with antibacterial and antiviral products with extra attention paid to high contact areas such as handles, buttons, glass and seat belts etc.
We hope this helps you to travel safely this winter and please help us adhere to these measures. They are in force to enable us to operate safely and keep you and our drivers healthy and happy.
The Ski Transfers team October 2020