This Privacy Notice explains how Ski Transfers SAS, SIRET: 451 002 935 00018 (3419 Route des Grands Alpes, Les Gets. 74260) collects and processes your personal information in accordance with the RGPD (Règlement Européen sur la Protection des Données - https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cnil-direct/thematique/143). This is known as the GDPR in the UK (https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/).
Information we collect
We collect and process personal data about you when you make enquiries or when we provide you with one of our services. We collect your contact and payment details and any other details that are required to perform the specified service.
When you visit our website we may collect some information about your visit.
How we use this information
We use and process your contact and payment details and other details to fulfil a contract or prepare to fulfil a contract. This includes communicating with you, taking payments from or making payments to you, provision of services and providing customer services to you. We also use this information for our customer account record keeping and financial record keeping.
Information collected from our website is aggregated into reports that show how the site is used in general and to enable us to improve the site and its performance.
We may use your information to tell you about our services where we have a legitimate interest in doing so.
Who we share information with
We use the following services for payment, accounting and financial record keeping:
- Sumup https://www.sumup.com/en-gb/privacy/
- PayPal https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full
- Stripe https://stripe.com/gb/privacy
- Wise https://wise.com/gb/legal/privacy-policy
- Revolut https://www.revolut.com/privacy-policy/
We use MailChimp (The Rocket Science Group LLC https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/) to deliver our promotional emails. You may withdraw your consent for these communications at any time using the methods outlined in these emails.
When your information is passed to these third parties it may be processed outside of France or EEA.
How long we keep your data for
Where we process personal data in connection with performing a contract, we keep the transactional data for ten years plus the current year after your last interaction with us (or such longer period as may be required by law).
Rights that you have
You have the following rights with regard to your personal information:
- the right to obtain a copy of your personal data (by making a data subject access request)
- the right to rectify incorrect personal data
- the right to request deletion of your personal data where its retention is no longer required
- the right to withdraw consent to processing when your consent is the only basis for its collection and processing
- the right to request further processing where there is a dispute in relation to its accuracy or processing
- the right to object to your personal data being used for marketing or where processing is based on legitimate interest
You may object to the processing of your personal data but not where we have to process the data to meet a contractual or other legal requirement. However your rights may be limited, for example if fulfilling your request would reveal personal data about someone else, or if you ask us to delete information which we are required to keep by law or for some other compelling legitimate interest.
You may contact us using any of the methods detailed on our website.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
This privacy notice may be updated from time to time. The latest version will always appear on the skitransfers.com website
Last modified: 20/10/2022